Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled over this one a bit ago. Its about kids driving crazy after seeing the movie:

http://www.jsonline.com/onwisconsin/movies/jun01/furious30062901.asp

This line made me laugh

"Police ticketed two motorists, ages 18 and 21, last weekend on suspicion of revving their engines and squealing their tires outside Capitol Cinemas 12.."

They should have bought Bullitts. There would be no suspicions.

"Guilty as charged." :-B

DHG #1161

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittoid on 2001-07-03 21:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
835 Posts
Anyone have the urge to go hunt down '68 Chargers yet?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I found a 68 black on black Charger last weekend on Colonal Motor Cruise to Cooters (Dukes of Hazard) Got a bunch of pictures with 1007, I really hope the picture of the rear end of the charger from the drivers seat of 1007 going down the interstate comes out. We did Froggy once and 1007 walked away but I didn't carve a notch my belt, because the 383 in that black beauty was way past it's prime and I didn't think it was fair. To pick on the elder statesman.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Kids will be kids and so will we! Remeber going to see the Karate Kid and thinking afterward of looking for a fight. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No me! I wanted to find Mr. Miyagi so I could drive some of his cars! :wink:

"Michael-san.. you mus wax da car befor you can be mastuh and drive cherry 54 chevy. Wax ooooon.. Waaaaxx offfff..."

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts