Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

The Fast and the Furious?

674 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Los 
#1 ·
I missed my chance to see this movie. I don't see it anywhere for sale or rental. Does anyone know when to expect it's release? Also, how was it on a 10 scale? I've heard people on Yahoo give it from 8-10. I'm kind of excited. Also speaking of movies, I just got my 13 dollar Car and Driver video on the Bullitt in the mail, It's short, but sweet and a great collectible for me. Well worth the 13 bucks.

#2 ·
The fast and the furious is no blockbuster hit as a great movie, with that said, just enjoy the movie for what it's worth: Fast cars over reving engines to stimulate all car enthusiasts. I loved the movie, knowing I wasn't expecting a gripping plot, and when I came out of the movie, I was ready to race any yo local. A must to see if you have surround sound system with good speakers.

#4 ·
hollywood video has listed as late november rental date.

#6 ·
The DVD comes out on 1/2/2002. The VHS version may be out in November. They sometimes release the DVD after the VHS. If it aint DVD then it aint coming into this house, thats for sure. :smile:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.