1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
803 Posts
HURRY HURRY ORDER NOW!!, haha. They'll also be watching when no one bids on it. :)

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
with all the options listed it should MSRP for 36K. So it is right on price if 36K is the reserve. I would love to see them not sell. With all the people on here getting them for MSRP and below hopefully it will not work!!

·
Car Whisperer
20,785 Posts
here we go again!!!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I bet they get lots of watchers and no bidders. . .

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I'm apprehensive as to how this turns out ...

·
Registered
722 Posts
DragonBullitt said:
here we go again!!!!
We're out of our medicine, out of our minds, and we want in yours, let us in, or I'mma...

Sorry, just finished listening to that song lol. Crazy dealer!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
i was told delivery would be jan 08 ( early jan =optimistic)

I seem to be paying about 6-7 k less then that one listed ( if in fact their reserve is 35-36k )..... of course mine has only wheel locks and security....lol... and of course any rebates at the time will hopefully apply... hopefully nice and big like
last time.....

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Same thing happened in 01 I remember freaking out that no one would take my order and a dealership had an auction going on Ebay... I called customer no service 1800 number for Ford and they called me back, telling me the same story as this

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
this should get entertaining to watch....

·
Registered
25 Posts
Someone already blasted the dealer and they were dumb enough to brag about what they got offered! It seems it would be sold already if they took pre-orders. I sent them my info, if they don't want my business, my local dealer does.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts