Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
This was like my dream car back in the mid 00's. I remember the web stories about it

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
She sure looks fine, thanks for the pics. First time seeing the Bullitt with the Fox body. The rims are true to the original Bullitt.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Where can I see a picture of this beauty of a Bullitt. I need to see what the rave is about. I am new here and just joined up.

thx

·
Administrator
6,181 Posts
Are there any videos of this car in which the exhaust sound can be heard? How is the exhaust resonance noise at highway cruising speeds? What is the fuel economy like when around town and cruising?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I do not have any sound clips of the drone at highway speeds, but it has never really bothered me.

I see about 16-18 MPG all around in the car. Of course, it all depends on how you drive it.

·
Administrator
6,181 Posts
Would you be able to make a video of the exhaust sound both inside and outside the car, assuming the roads are OK and you don't have the car in winter storage mode? What sort of highway mileage do you see, assuming you stay close to the speed limits? Thanks for the information!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The roads have salt all over them, so I can't really pull her out for a video.

The gearing is very close to stock (3.27 vs. 3.31) so there is not going to be any kind of noticable MPG difference from stock as long as you keep your foot out of it.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey Kevin! So awesome to see you still have 2255. Hope you've enjoyed the last 15 years with her, at least after the crazy ordeal. Did they ever catch that scumbag? I really hope he was caught. Thieves are the scum of the earth.

I just bought a 2019 on Friday, hence why I'm back on the page!

Anyone interested, I can vouch for everything on this car, including Kevin's quality ownership, other than not having good enough home security when it was stolen (lol, j/k). Looking at the mod list, I can't believe I put so much into the car. I can also vouch for the work done by Lamotta and Samuels. Jake and Brad are the best guys in Florida for doing mustang mechanical or body work. I'm really glad you brought the car to them for getting it back to normal. This is a fantastic car from two good owners (not to toot my own horn). Whoever buys it will be really happy with their purchase.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Holy crap, welcome back Rob!!! And in a new 2019 Bullitt, at that!

Yea, they caught the ***** eventually. He did some time for this and some other things he got pinched for.

Here he is in all his thug glory:

https://www.rapsheetz.com/florida/doc-prisoner/QUIBIS_NAREY/E38609

When this was all going down back in 2007, I had JUST moved to Michigan for a job and left my family in Florida while I got settled. I was very specific not to share too much information back them in the interest of keeping my family safe. This might be the first time I posted this information because I just don't care anymore - my kids are grown and I live 1200 miles away.

You can tell from his rap sheet he is certainly an upstanding young man with a very bright future. LOL as if.

Looks like he got in trouble again in late 2019. New twist on this one though - in addition to Grand Theft, Burglary, and assaulting an officer he threw in a BOMB THREAT this time around.

https://www.rapsheetz.com/florida/sanford-jail/PEREZ-QUIBUS_NAREY/201900008944

This guy is a peach.

Welcome back, Rob. Thanks for the kind words. Your car has been pretty flawless over the course of the past 15 years. Have fun in your new Bullitt.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I wish I had the money. I have always wanted a modified 2001 Bullitt to go along with my stock Bullitt. It is a very nice car. I am also in Florida.
How stiff is the ride?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Holy crap, welcome back Rob!!! And in a new 2019 Bullitt, at that!

Yea, they caught the ***** eventually. He did some time for this and some other things he got pinched for.

Here he is in all his thug glory:

https://www.rapsheetz.com/florida/doc-prisoner/QUIBIS_NAREY/E38609

When this was all going down back in 2007, I had JUST moved to Michigan for a job and left my family in Florida while I got settled. I was very specific not to share too much information back them in the interest of keeping my family safe. This might be the first time I posted this information because I just don't care anymore - my kids are grown and I live 1200 miles away.

You can tell from his rap sheet he is certainly an upstanding young man with a very bright future. LOL as if.

Looks like he got in trouble again in late 2019. New twist on this one though - in addition to Grand Theft, Burglary, and assaulting an officer he threw in a BOMB THREAT this time around.

https://www.rapsheetz.com/florida/sanford-jail/PEREZ-QUIBUS_NAREY/201900008944

This guy is a peach.

Welcome back, Rob. Thanks for the kind words. Your car has been pretty flawless over the course of the past 15 years. Have fun in your new Bullitt.
That's great to hear Kevin! He's certainly a drain to our society and I'm really happy he had to face the music for his crimes to your home and Bullitt. Hopefully he ends up repeating enough to get a LONG prison sentence where he can find some nice boyfriends, lol.

Hope you find a good buyer for such an amazing Bullitt. I am loving the 2019...definitely enjoy having a mustang again after so many years. While I won't go as wild with parts, I'm sure a few goodies will find their way onto the S550.

Maybe one day you'll get the itch for a Bullitt again and pick up a S550...they are impressive platforms!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I wish I had the money. I have always wanted a modified 2001 Bullitt to go along with my stock Bullitt. It is a very nice car. I am also in Florida.
How stiff is the ride?
Doesn't seem stiff at all to me. It is 'just right'.

And FWIW, I am no longer in FL, I am in Michigan.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts