Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...at the Rockford, IL Hooters (6904 Argus Drive, Rockford, IL 61107) on 29DEC07. Not sure on a specific time yet since I'll be picking up the Honorable Rikki Racer just south of Rockford and I'll be originating from Cincinnati, OH. Shooting for around 1400 (2 PM CST) ETA at Hooters. All you crafty Bullittheads in the area come on out if able. :)

-Cochese

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WeeMan97 said:
i'll meet ya guys up keep me informed
Cool. I will be departing Cincinnati early in the AM (0500?) on the 29th to fetch the Rikki Racer unit. If anything changes I'll post here. Looking forward to finally having the opportunity to meet the WeeMan. :)

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
punk lancelot said:
I'm pretty sure I can make it too.
Cool beans, Charlie. It will be great if you can make it. :)

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Collin, I can't tell you how exited I am to be able to discrace an already quetionable franchise. Mt father unit expressed interest in coming along if that's OK. I figured he's always good for posting bail if nothing else. I'm counting the minizzles my nizzle.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rikki Racer said:
...My father unit expressed interest in coming along if that's OK. I figured he's always good for posting bail if nothing else...
COOL.
BAIL MONEY IS COOL.

FYI, we get first dibbs on the girlies of our choice...your pops has to wait in line...unless he brings his own girlie (your mother). :nerd:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Cochese said:

FYI, we get first dibbs on the girlies of our choice...your pops has to wait in line...unless he brings his own girlie (your mother). :nerd:
Collin, I'd like to be able to call dibbs on the girlies but unfortunately I can't guarantee anything with pops along. Even at his age he can (and will) still "work a room". It's just the way it's always been. The good news with him around we WILL have all the attention! :grin:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rikki Racer said:
...The good news with him around we WILL have all the attention! :grin:
Good news! Free big bewbee face rubs will be on the POD (plan of the day).

:bigguns:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hey PY you need a wing man since you will be driving right by my house and Iam already sick of winter . if its not snowing . raining or ice . I would love to uncover the Bullitt and go on a road trip
Chris Bullitt3975

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bullitt3975 said:
Hey PY you need a wing man since you will be driving right by my house and Iam already sick of winter . if its not snowing . raining or ice . I would love to uncover the Bullitt and go on a road trip
Chris Bullitt3975
Sounds cool, Chris. Not sure what time I'll be passing by your way...probably very early in the AM...0700, 0800, something along those lines. Here's my phone...513-478-4213.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chris, if you want to ride with me (poor weather, roads, etc) that's cool. I'll be driving my CV Police Interceptor so I'll have plenty of room for you, Rikki and his father. :)

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
weeman will be in the dodge ram it goes thru anything i've thrown at it. colin i cannot wait to meet you and rikki. also see the CVPI

·
Administrator
6,218 Posts
All I can say is that when I search YouTube for PY or Rikki and see a video of your butts being hauled off to jail, I will know that the Internet revolution has made for great entertainment!!

Enjoy, and may your bail money serve you well!

·
Registered
509 Posts
The Qdawg has 2 hockey games that day so he probably can't make it.

But Mom can....I'll be sure to disappear before the free big bewbee face rubs commence so as not to inhibit anyone. Or maybe I'll just bring a camera ;)

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool beans, Teresa. Looking forward to hooking up with you...wait, that didn't sound right...looking forward to meeting up with you. :py1:

Looks like about a 6 hour drive according to the Magellan Maestro GPS. RR's addy was not able to be inputed into the GPS but I can get to downtown Rochelle (100 Main St) and from there to Rockford. I'll be attempting to p/u the Honorable RR around 1200-1300 CST and proceed to Rockford from there. Still shooting for an ETA of around 1400 at the Hooters in Rockford, IL.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Mr Cochese sadly I will not able to attend , but thanks for the offer to pick me up I had hoped to get out of a family event by sneeking out early in the am ,and then playing the (I thought that was next weekend card.) I have been caught already So I will have to catch the next one . Chris Bullitt 3975

1 - 20 of 51 Posts