Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,something for me to do on a rainy holiday weekend! Was planning on putting both Stangs in a local carshow this Sat.,but forcast calls for more rain:( I didn't see it under the car.....Maybe it is where my 2nd,and hopefully complete,build sheet is hiding!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hey Mus408, let me know if you find either one. i was disapointed to find no build sheet of any kind. went to my freindly local Valvoline Oil change shop Friday and had Valvoline's complete synthetic put in. i used 5W-30 (i refuse to use an oil as light as 5W-20, my 97 and 99 GT's used 5W-30 but don't think i'll go any heavier) the guys there are just kids in thier 20's but they always took very good care of my 99 GT and the love performance cars. anyway, they let me go down in the "pit" and inspect my car from the bottom and it was very cool. does the GT use the same H pipe we ahve on the Bullitt?
thanks!

mystang99
DHG #648

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stang99,the Bullitt H-pipe is the same piece as the GT. However,it differs somewhat from the '00 pipe,in that the rear O2 sensors are located a little further back on the '01 pipe. The sound with the modified factory H-pipe brought me right back to 1969!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
cam, per a posting at BON, there is another build "tag"(metal) at the bottom of your radiator supports. and it has the word Bullitt stamped in the metal

1 - 5 of 5 Posts