Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
This is just a bit of Photoshopped tomfoolery. The front end pic is a photoshopped Cougar and the rear view is a photoshopped mustang with the lights stretched.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Say it isn't so; hope it's a joke. Boy thats ricey! Looks like a Probe and a Cougar mated. Glad we got ours before this change.

Vortech S Trim SQ w/3.12 Drive Pulley, Bassani X pipe w/cats & CatBack, FRPP Alum. D/S & Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers, Steeda Tri-Ax, Denso Power Plugs I-20s, AutoMeter Gauges/A Pod, MGW Billet Interior.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mrudy on 2002-02-26 20:53 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
If Ford changed the Mustang to look like this I would not buy another one. What a complete piece of CRAP.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Bullitt 717,
if you have photoshop ZOOM in those photos. They are fakes. I can tell i do that kind of stuff all the time. :grin:
--WH

·
Registered
745 Posts
look at the light reflections-you can see where they cut and pasted in photoshop--pure fake.

Bullitt 1046
01 S281SC 93

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks almost like the Cougar - One thing, the prototype we see today, will not be what is finally produced.

Just look at the Bullitt prototype and the final production model.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I think the Motor Trend site had some renditions of what it will probably look like. Remember seeing some about a month ago. I still prefer ours.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
that is so funny!

its totally a cougar! check out the rims on the second pic! they are cougar rims! i know cuz i was gonna buy a Cougar with the C5 ports package 5 speed! but then, last second, i test drove the bullitt... (i had test driven the stang V6 5 spd and a turbo VW Beetle and soem other cars).. its funny cuz i didnt even test drive a GT cuz i knew i couldnt afford the gas, ins, etc.. i kinda blocked it out of my head... but i just HAD to test drive the bullitt.. i dint even get out of second gear, and i was like "IM SOLD!"

im so glad i have the bullitt... this is one thing im never gonna regret... ahhhhh... such bliss...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts