Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The more I drive it the more I like it...

Well The Black 2008 Bullitt has almost 300 miles on it and the more I drive the more I like it.

Even had some kid in a Camaro pester me for about 8 miles before I couldn't resist a very quick 0-45 launch off the light and on over into his lane after I spanked him just to emphasize he had just been beaten. :smile:

Damn I love these 3.73/1 gears!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
I agree. Every day the exhaust sounds as if it is getting deeper also. I have about 400 miles on mine.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
474 Posts
just went over 5000... sounds even better...lol

Rob
2008Bullitt0867
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Wolfie said:
I agree. Every day the exhaust sounds as if it is getting deeper also. I have about 400 miles on mine.
I'm almost at 400 miles. People here have said that the exhaust gets better the more miles you put on it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,220 Posts
I have 1500 on mine! I have to agree the more miles I get on her the better I like that car. I have no regrets in trading in my 07 mustang gt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL

Hey now she had to go out of town this week for her job, someone had to drive it. And I'm damn glad that someone was me... :badgrin:

Something about driving it... It feels more like an old late 60's early 70's Hot Rod than even my GT500... :confused: :smile:


RCSignals said:
so Keith, what car will you have to get for your wife to drive now ? :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
I can relate, Black GT500.
I found that I liked the Bullitt, so much that I traded my GT500 for an F150 FX2, while I could get top $$, for the GT500.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, that won't be happening...

:wink:

walc said:
I can relate, Black GT500.
I found that I liked the Bullitt, so much that I traded my GT500 for an F150 FX2, while I could get top $$, for the GT500.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
162 Posts
Black GT500 said:
Yeah, that won't be happening...

:wink:
That's what I said too.
:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,492 Posts
Been seeing a lot more GT500's lately...

walc said:
That's what I said too.
:)

I passed another black GT500 at a 4-way stop today; he was checking my Bullitt out the whole time I was in view. :smile: I have been seeing more GT500's lately in town- is there a sale going on or something??:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,012 Posts
I saw a new GT500 today at Costco today. Fellow said he picked it up last night.
I thought the GT500s had red stitching in the front seats though. This one didn't, just in the steering wheel and shift boot.

I do like the stitched dash and arm rests though, I wish the Bullitt had them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
MSRP and speculators flooding the market

Well it is quite common to get them at MSRP now, and many of the fair weather speculators who didn't buy them because they wanted a GT500 but because they were trying to make money on them are realizing the bubble has burst and are dumping their GT500 as quick as they can...

BB2008 said:
I passed another black GT500 at a 4-way stop today; he was checking my Bullitt out the whole time I was in view. :smile: I have been seeing more GT500's lately in town- is there a sale going on or something??:confused:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,492 Posts
BlackPony said:
I have 1500 on mine! I have to agree the more miles I get on her the better I like that car. I have no regrets in trading in my 07 mustang gt.

Same here!

Buh bye...!



How you doin...?
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top