Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,199 Posts
The Navy ad would go like this; The camera pans along as a destroyer is docking...the lines are being made fast, shore power connections plugged in. The next shot shows the brow (gangplank to all non squids) going over...a trim, handsome sailor salutes the OOD and proceeds down the pier to his waiting beautiful girl...they hug and kiss before climbing into a glistening Highland green Bullitt. The last shot pans across the rear of the car as the engine fires to life...a spray of gravel and the chirp of 2nd gear as the Bullitt and our sailor and his lady speed off...The Navy, Not just a Job, But an adventure (See your local Navy recruiter for details...Bullitt Mustang availible for selected enlistment options).

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Kraut-60 said:
The Navy ad would go like this; The camera pans along as a destroyer is docking...the lines are being made fast, shore power connections plugged in. The next shot shows the brow (gangplank to all non squids) going over...a trim, handsome sailor salutes the OOD and proceeds down the pier to his waiting beautiful girl...they hug and kiss before climbing into a glistening Highland green Bullitt. The last shot pans across the rear of the car as the engine fires to life...a spray of gravel and the chirp of 2nd gear as the Bullitt and our sailor and his lady speed off...The Navy, Not just a Job, But an adventure (See your local Navy recruiter for details...Bullitt Mustang availible for selected enlistment options).
Can I get one for every Port?

:badgrin:

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,285 Posts
My, how times change. All I got was a letter in the mail, a drill sergeant barking in my face, and an M-16 slapped into my hand. I had to walk endless hours in pure mud and pop salt pills to stay alive. I returned home to protesters, spit and had to climb into my '65 Mustang with no girl at all. She'd run off with some guy named "Jody," I think. :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts