Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey BlackonBlackSLS, looks really good with the black rims. I really like your exhaust tips. What type of system did you go with? Cat-back or just tips?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks good. I'm diggin' the Z too!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Are those 4in Magnaflow tipS? They look just like min if they are

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'm drooling. . .

very nice. . .

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
petez said:
Hey BlackonBlackSLS, looks really good with the black rims. I really like your exhaust tips. What type of system did you go with? Cat-back or just tips?
everything from the headers back is custom. except for the actual x its a bassani. but from the x to the header from the x to the catback and the whole catback are all custom. and its finished off with magnaflow tips.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Custom why? Do you work at an exhaust shop? Maybe a friend of yours does? Where was it done at? Are the pipes madrel bent or ol' school cruch bent? What was the total for everything? Did you also get headers made? Couldn't find a kit you liked? Did you do a K-member with Tubalar control arms to keep the full size coil springs or did you keep the stock control arms for the coil springs?

Looks good though.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ItalianDHG#0754 said:
Custom why? Do you work at an exhaust shop? Maybe a friend of yours does? Where was it done at? Are the pipes madrel bent or ol' school cruch bent? What was the total for everything? Did you also get headers made? Couldn't find a kit you liked? Did you do a K-member with Tubalar control arms to keep the full size coil springs or did you keep the stock control arms for the coil springs?

Looks good though.
the k member has stock a arms and spring perches. i will switch to tube ones eventually. but they cost as much as the k member. the headers are bassani and i went custom because the bassani stuff was bolted slip on pipes and clamps and hung too low. this is one piece so leaks are impossible and it tucks up about as high as possible. they are mandrel bent pipes and i wanted some nice tips not just some coffee can crap that comes with most exhuast. so i got everything made just how i want.

·
Registered
231 Posts
blackonblacksls said:
the k member has stock a arms and spring perches. i will switch to tube ones eventually. but they cost as much as the k member. the headers are bassani and i went custom because the bassani stuff was bolted slip on pipes and clamps and hung too low. this is one piece so leaks are impossible and it tucks up about as high as possible. they are mandrel bent pipes and i wanted some nice tips not just some coffee can crap that comes with most exhuast. so i got everything made just how i want.
yessir thats what the mesican shops are for!! I got into a Huuuuuge exhaust leak from that damn hanger from the xpipe to the catback so i jus went ahead cut it out and they put a new piping on it! Now no more rubbing/exhaust leaks for me! :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts