Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've the only Bullitt down east so far, haven't heard of any others in the area, and haven't seen any others reg. with this great site. Hope to see some more Bullitts in the state.But would it be nice if it turns out that I've the only one in the state.

·
Registered
6 Posts
two ponys, you may not be the only 1 in the same town to have a bullitt. I am the guy that was at cella ford that day you had yours in for the fog lights. I own the 99 silver gt with the 95 cobra r's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I presume you're refering to North Carolina with the Old North State. If so, there are 2 more Bullitts in Carolina. I have #5054, Dark Highland Green in Kitty Hawk and there's a black Bullitt in Nags Head. I know the guy, but I don't know his car #. Both towns are on the Outer Banks. There's a True Blue Bullitt at the dealer I bought mine from. Don't send anyone to Courtsey Ford in Elizabeth City to buy it. A salesman backed it into a cable and the rear bumper has been painted. The black styrofoam is now blue! They thought they were slick, but any Bullitt owner or anyone who knows the car would pick it out quick.

·
Registered
123 Posts
My dealer in Winston-Salem sold five of the cars (including my DHG one), the the dealer on the other side of town still had one for sale (DHG) two weeks ago. Had it parked in the back of the group, behind 5-6 Cobras.

I would imagine there are a couple hundred in the state, but how many are using BullitClub is a very different question.

Cliff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts