Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Now that I'm happily into '01 Bullitt-hood :bullitt: I'm selling my '68. One of you should buy this baby, paint it Highland Green, and park it next to your latest love (I wish I had a 3 car garage :cry:!) This is a Tucson car that's been in southern Arizona for at least the last 25 years (as far as my records go).
I've owned the car almost two years and EVERYTHING on it is new or professionally rebuilt..though it was not a frame off restoration.
Vital stats:
- White with black "C" stripe and new parchment and saddle interior with black ProCar seats and Simpson 4-ways.
- 289 V8 with one-step-up camshaft, 4 brl Holley 600cfm, manual choke, Mickey Thompson valve cover, splitfire plugs, exclusively Mobil 1 10W-30, Edlbrch aluminum intake, Hooker headers with side exhaust, oversize filter with chrome housing.
- 3 Spd C4 tranny with shift kit, 3.00:1 rear gears.
- Fold down rear seat, cassette, AM/FM.
- Fuel-Safe 16 gal. fuel cell with bladder utilizing stock cap (nice and safe if ever rear-ended).
- New front suspension with TotalControl strut rods. New shocks all around.
- New brake drums and pads (X4)
- Grant sport steering wheel
- 2 year old paint (amateur job, but not bad)
- Fog lights
- Monte Carlo front end brace with radius curve.
- New windshield (old one was pitted).
This is a basic Fastback with no AC (though plumbed for it and equipped with OEM vents), manual steering and manual brakes. An excellent daily driver with a little kick!
I'm asking $9,900 and you'll see the picture in the nationwide trader mags starting the end of October.
When given the choice I've gone for performance or practicality in this resto, so don't expect a 100% original OEM resto car...though it shouldn't take much to get it original if that's your desire.
I'm asking only $9,900.
I have scanned prints and can email you pics if you'd like to see this car.
If you or a friend are interested call or email and we'll talk cars! :-B (520)297-5877, [email protected]
Best regards,

Black #5578 born Wednesday, 8-22-01
Steeda Tri-Ax shftr,DenseCharger100mm, MGW satin goodies, Ford 3.73's & Alum.Driveshft

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-06 13:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I hear ya...deep doo doo is a condition I'm somewhat familiar with :wink: You'll just have to sell some thing s to make room for this :grin:
So far it's still available. Some good bites but no hooks yet.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
beautiful car Dennis,...wish i could!
thanks for offering it to club members. i too would love to see a Bullitthead buy it and paint it Dark Highland Green!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dropping the price for Bullittclubbers to $9,700!
Happy Holidays all!

Black#5578
Tri-Ax,DensChrgr100mm,MAC 2cat"H"&FlowPath muffs,FR 3.73&Alum.Drvshft,30mm H&R spacers,AutoLogic chip,MGW & Haney alum,FR500 wheel,SCHROTH red Harnesses

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dennis on 2002-01-06 12:45 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Argh... must have... but cannot... fight the power of the great Stang of Power.... One Stang to Rule them All...

Sorry, doing my best Boromir impression. Yes, I just saw Lord of thr Rings. :smile:

Seriously, nice ride, I REALLY wish I had the money to pick it up.

B-Man (who is still a :nerd: )

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SOLD for $9,300
Can you believe it's already in a container on its way across the Pacific to the new owner's collection in Japan? Amazing.

·
Premium Member
18,821 Posts
Hey Dennis, glad to hear that it sold! It is
also good to hear that it sold to a collector
who hopefully appreciates a Mustang like that. :smile:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts