Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at past posts on rotten dealers, I'd thought I would pass on a pretty good experience.

As I was detailing #1720 for hibernation (did i mention my depression?) I noticed the power seat control panel was broken off the mounts.

I called up the dealer, got on the line to a service guy who said "You should bring the car in so Service can take a look, but I'll check".

30 seconds later the service manager comes on the line. I tell him the story, he tells me to bring the part in.

I remove the broken tags from the mount and bring it in to the dealer. He takes the part, writes down the mileage, and checks with the order desk. A few minutes later he returns, says the part will be in a week or two.

Get this- he offers to send someone over to help me install it if I wanted! He knew I didn't want it on the road anymore, and wanted to accomodate me as much as he could.

Pretty cool I figure. These guys wanna back you up way past the purchase; probably a big reason why they are so successful.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Sounds like you have a good dealership. I've only had problems with quality and workmanship at my dealer. The dealer is always quick to fix a problem and always has a car reserved for me when mine is in the shop for more than a day (at no cost to me). Mined you my issues are with paint problems from when I bought the car and items the the bodyshop messed up during repair. I guess it's hard to find good help sometimes, but the dealership has always made things right so far. I would deal(for another car)with them again as they are very attentive to my issuses and that can be hard to find.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I, too, have had good experiences with my dealer.
Had the right front molding around the windshield loose when I bought the car. Took it in one week later and they fixed it like new in 10 minutes.

The Used car salesman also offered me his GT convertible anytime I'm in for maintenance or service!

That kind of service will make me go back again, should they ever come out with a better Ford than the Bullitt!

Tom Glowka
Bullitt #663

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: glowka98 on 2001-11-23 13:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
596 Posts
It's a GT, when I shrunk the photo it kind of messed the quality up. Guess I need better software, but I dont mess with photo's much.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The salesmen at my dealer are great! When I was trying to replace the stock airfilter with a K&N and started unclamping things I noticed the filter assembly was a really tight fit. Well, I was worried that I might break something since I have a history of that. I drove 4883 less that a mile to my dealer to see if the service department was still open and it wasnt. My salesman was there though and so was another salesman who owns a Cobra. I asked them if anything was breakable and they offered to change it for me right there in the parking lot. In 5 minutes I saw them change the filter and put my fears at ease. We even stood around for another 15 minutes talking. Great service!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts