Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it just me, or does the crank pulley look "huge"?? I think pullies will definitely free up some power/tq. Anyone tried pullies yet?

I'm thinking later this year when I start modding the car, pullies and a catted xpipe(g/f won't go for off-road) will easily get #1584 over 250rwhp/285rwtq. That with the nittos hopefully will get me close to 13.0's in good air.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
crank pulley is the same, the other's are 1/2" smaller than stock GT

·
Registered
12 Posts
so the steeda underdrive kit will yeild more power than the stock setup?? has anyone tried and dynoed the steeda setup. although you say the other pulleys are smaller than a gt, are they smaller than the steeda's.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, thanks guys. I've seen the steeda underdrives on a GT and the crank provided pulley looks very small. I'm arseuming this is the biggest contributer to any increases (I guess?).

You probably won't find just a crank pulley from steeda or ASP. I'm sure they're sold in sets. I've just read way too much from GT owners who think the Bullitt is majorily underdriven and the hp/tq numbers should be even more. I think they'll be in for a shock when a Bullitt owner slaps some on. I'm guessing an easy 5-8rwhp/tq could be freed up for minimal expense.

·
Registered
762 Posts
check my dyno post and you'll have an idea of what more underdrive pulleys can do for the Bullitt over the stock crank pulley. a definite dyno proven gain for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts