Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
in the words of my two year old son when he saw my bullitt for the first time - "he he he, i like it!"

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Wow, that really changes the profile of the car. Pretty cool really.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments. I'll pass the idea onto a patternmaker friend of mine and see what it would take to produce a mold for fiberglass versions.
p.s. I have a SONY CD1000 digital camera.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the link, 1NastyFordGT. I guess I should have searched for the original post before repeating the subject. Live and learn.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nasty, I'll see if I can get a couple of quotes together on tooling a mold, and compare some costs on poly vs. fiberglass. But I have feeling the numbers may be way out of my league. Maybe there is an aftermarket manufacturer who would be interested? We'll see...

·
Registered
53 Posts
looks pretty cool!

though I know why Ford couldn't do it even if they thought of it. there is a requirement about the 3/4 rear vision, and Bullitt has trouble w/ it as it is. oh well, at least people can still make this stuff on thier own.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I don't think the vents go with the lines of the car. ( Just my opinion ) But I sure would like to get my hands on one of the rear spoilers that was on the cars original prototype design. Anyone know where they can be purchased?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I don't think the vents go with the lines of the car. ( Just my opinion ) But I sure would like to get my hands on one of the rear spoilers that was on the cars original prototype design. Anyone know where they can be purchased?

·
Registered
448 Posts
I also think it looks very cool, very retro!! :grin:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I also really like that c-pillar. Very nice, seems to fit right in. Would also be courious as to what these might cost. Just think, you may have a unique BULLITT there.

·
Registered
579 Posts
dID you make that pic or are those c-pillars real?

If they are real i'd definitely by some

1 - 20 of 22 Posts