Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the secret is out... and those at the Nats were the first to know (other than Wade and the Mods).

B-Man (bullitt) does't exist. He is an enigma.. the Great and Powerful Oz... :smile:

B-Man/Bullitt is a shared webmaster ID, that is used by myself, and Warthog (the other helper webmaster -- he doesn't own a bullitt, he just likes 'em :smile:). Initially, the b-man account was created so that I could post as myself (Bullittoid), and then as B-Man as needed to be "webmaster dude" (the same thing for Warthog).

Nasty Bob "yelled" at me repeatedly for making B-Man a "real person" via posts, so I decided to "come clean" :nerd:.

In a nutshell, if the post or email was nice and cordial, it was myself, and if he was cracking the whip, it was Warthog. :grin:

There.. one of the great mysteries of IMBOC/Bullittclub has been revealed. :smile:

You will probably see more of Bullittoid, and less of B-Man. :wink:

Mike

·
Registered
610 Posts
Well D___!! Gag me with a spoon ! All those nice things I said to you..... Well I'll still say them to ya. :smile:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
The legend of the B-man, the wise, all-knowing, and all-powerful webmaster wizard, will outlive all of us. Deep down we all know that the B-man only took human form temporarily so he could interact with the mere mortals attending the Nationals. :-B

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol:

I wish I was that cool. Those who met me in person realized that I am, unfortunately, not that cool. :nerd:

Mike

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I feel so helpless....All this time thinking that B-man was the all knowing/all powerful founder out there, only to learn that he truly doesnt excist.....B-Man must live on!
Mike

·
Registered
310 Posts
UHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
SAY ITS NOT SO! I CANT BELIEVE IT! Hey You can at least have B-MAN appear as a special guest from time to time! Kinda liked the old B-MAN! Besides as far as I am concerned you will always "B da Man"

Thanx Havgun #1676

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Havgunwiltrav on 2002-09-23 19:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Havgunwiltrav on 2002-09-23 19:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-09-23 15:56, Bullittoid wrote:
I wish I was that cool. Those who met me in person realized that I am, unfortunately, not that cool. :nerd:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I kind of figured you two out when you left me that note in my supporting member package.

I think that you are pretty cool. Your only major flaw is that you are a MAC lover! :lol: Besides, how could you not be cool, you're not only a Bullitt owner, but founder of imboc.com, the greatest club on earth!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
hey um mike... LOL... now after meeting you.. you know... that smiley face on ur message up top this list... looks like some bullitoid we know. HEHE
NICE MEETING YOU... Lookin foward to seein the pics from nationals up on the site.

glad you made it home safely. too bad couldnt say bye.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, that's me :nerd:

I wanted to stay Sunday, but the work schedule wouldn't allow it, and it was a good thing we left when we did, Cam and I hit some NASTY traffic in Kentucky.

I wanted to spend more time talking to everyone, but I did volunteer to help be Nats photog (with Blakwing).

I will have the digital ones ready soon, and the 3 rolls of 35 mm shots I took are being developed as I type. :smile:

Mike

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-09-23 10:47, Bullittoid wrote:
Well, the secret is out... and those at the Nats were the first to know (other than Wade and the Mods).

B-Man (bullitt) does't exist. He is an enigma.. the Great and Powerful Oz... :smile:

B-Man/Bullitt is a shared webmaster ID, that is used by myself, and Warthog (the other helper webmaster -- he doesn't own a bullitt, he just likes 'em :smile:). Initially, the b-man account was created so that I could post as myself (Bullittoid), and then as B-Man as needed to be "webmaster dude" (the same thing for Warthog).

Nasty Bob "yelled" at me repeatedly for making B-Man a "real person" via posts, so I decided to "come clean" :nerd:.

In a nutshell, if the post or email was nice and cordial, it was myself, and if he was cracking the whip, it was Warthog. :grin:

There.. one of the great mysteries of IMBOC/Bullittclub has been revealed. :smile:

You will probably see more of Bullittoid, and less of B-Man. :wink:

Mike

WHAT? You never told me that! :cool:

I am sorry I missed the trip... sounds like it was a fun time. Stupid work related conferences. :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
"PAY NO ATTENTION TO THAT B-MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN....FOR I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BULLITTOID"
SHOOT, AND I TRAVELLED ALL THE WAY THRU "OZ" JUST TO ASK FOR A BRAIN!!!!!!

MARTY

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
On 2002-09-29 22:34, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
Here is the Great and Powerful B-Man flanked by his dad and some crazy cop. :lol:

He looks stoned! :lol:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.