Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i took 4024 out the other day and its been a long winter. Sigh but its over now and looking forward to a good driving season. Over winter i put on teh JLT CAI and the mach chin spoiler and some black 18x9 and 18x10 bullitt style rims. Hope everyone has a good day. Later

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
fantastic day here
drove the B to work today (have 4 days this week, been NICE), boss came down, had some free lunch, discussed some things, and came back to the office to find a new MacBook Pro for my new work toy :cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The JLT is nice it installed real easy maybe 35mins. Makes a cool sound unfortuatly i cant tell if there is anymore power. But thats just because the roads are wet from all the snow melting and i just spin so when it drys off im hoping for a bit more power. Oh ya looks really cool!

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Sounds like you might have gotten the Bullitt out a few days early. Snow tonight or tomorrow, in northern Minnesota they are forcasting 5 to 7 inches (if it happens). Hopefully it will miss you. We may even get a couple of inches here in the Twin Cities area. Hope they are wrong. Mine won't be out for a few weeks yet.

Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts