Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and at work today I in my green bullitt parked next to my managers black bullitt and out of no where a blue bullitt parked next to him. It was pretty awesome. although kinda wierd the guy in the blue one had a trailer behind it for like a small boat or something

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
What's the chance of that?

Did you know the Blue Bullitt owner?

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

sounds like it was an awesome sight... but you're just teasing us without pics... and i know any self-respecting Bullitthead got pics of THAT!!! (right?)

shaun

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
How freaking cool is that... must have been some solor activity or an aliment of the stars to have that happen with out planning it....

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
wow seriously what are the chances of that.....I hope you snapped some pics, even a camera phone pic, anything, lol

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol i forgot i had posted this, but my phone had recently broken, and it was kinda dark so i couldnt take a pic =(, i didnt know the guy but hey it could happen again in another million years

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
That is pretty cool. All three colors parked side by side. Did you tell the Blue Bullitt about IMBOC?

Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays.

Bud and 227

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i didnt get a chance to talk to the blue bullitt, i think he was in the store next to mine, but he did wave when he drove off, i think he knew i was one of the bullitt oweners by how stoked i looked

1 - 10 of 10 Posts