Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
DUUUDE that songs been out for like a year now! It seems to work pretty well at the frat parties to get the girls dancing. Have a couple beers and then put it on.. :)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,329 Posts
Gwen is such a hottie! Amazing how she can dress so strange, yet look so stunning. Love the vintage No Doubt stuff as well! Woo hoo....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BullittStang13 said:
DUUUDE that songs been out for like a year now! It seems to work pretty well at the frat parties to get the girls dancing. Have a couple beers and then put it on.. :)
Dude man Mike it's been out for a YEAR? I just heard it for the first time last week at Kings Island (a theme park north of Cincinnati). So the girlies start dancing at the frat parties? Cool. I could've used it at the KA house a few decades ago... :py1:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bullitt_Buyer said:
Gwen is such a hottie! Amazing how she can dress so strange, yet look so stunning. Love the vintage No Doubt stuff as well! Woo hoo...
She's pretty HOT, Steve! Her name is Gwen? Gwen Stefani? Woo hoo...wee hoo... :py2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
haha doesnt seem like you needed much help. looks like you were quite the killer!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BullittStang13 said:
haha doesnt seem like you needed much help. looks like you were quite the killer!
No killer here. I had to pay them to pose in that pic.

Damn Theta's.

:shock:
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top