Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All this time I have been saying "gee, I wonder what all this ticking stuff is about...lucky for me 457 aint done a bit of a tick." Well, my happy tick free days (why do I want to say SPOON every time I say Tick :smile: ) are over. I really do not think it is the trans, my tick is way too far to the front. I just hope that if the turd goes it goes in the next 3 years, I will be damned if I am gonna let the tech monkeys get on it with no direction to go in. Hell, I still have not changed my headlights because I am scared they are gonna scratch the car doing it. Wish they would just give them to me and let me do it, but oh no they cant do that.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After I talk to a source I have I think I might just try what you suggest on this. Of course, if the motor did tank it would be neat to slip a....nah, forget that idea, I can't afford that 99 Cobra motor anyway right now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.