Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Words can't even explain how bad this one is, I'm glad I didn't just eat before I saw it!
http://www.goingfaster.com/spo/ghettostang.html

Put the camera down and back slowly away from the rice-rot, LOL.

MGW Satin Trim Pieces & Shifter Handle
100mm Densecharger
Spin Tech Pro-Street Mufflers(Wow, what a sound!)
Magnaflow X-Pipe, 3.73 Gears, Diablosport Chip

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-11-08 14:58 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
FUGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
did you notice how far inboard the rear wheels are from the fender well? about 12"!
take the owner behind the barn and.........

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's because it's running on four, count 'em, four donut spares!! Waaahahahahah! Bet they hook up real nice when he launches with the nitrous!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Buzz Lightyears starship of choice!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
I agree Karl

·
Registered
147 Posts
Whew!!! I logged off in time! My son almost busted me checking out that dirty site. That pic could have done some serious damage to his young,impressionable and innocent little mind!!! Imagine the therapy costs!!!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
OMG Jay how did you ever come across that thing, that defentlay beats the one with the whale tail. Maybe we should add a topic forum for pics of stangs we would not be seen dead in or around

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey dudes,
It's a free country.
Look at it this way - there are two good things about the num nuts that do this stuff:
1- Every time someone takes one of the cars out of serious contention, ours get that much more valuable.
2- If everyone was just like us, we wouldn't have anyone to laugh at or amuse us in such a hoopy froopy manner!
I forgot a third - It just reinforces my opinion that we are a little smarter and have a little more taste that most!

·
Registered
311 Posts
It's interesting... Where my brother lives (a suburb of Cleveland), a ricer shop opened up in town. The owner owns a Mustang but refuses to rice it out. My bro, who's in high school and has a '97 V6 (and refuses to rice out his car), asked the guy about that. "Basically I just sell this crap to the high schoolers whose parents have too much money to blow on their kids' happiness." That I can respect...

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
I held it done afer the first one, barely!!! But the second one got my cookies going!!! I PRAY that the first one doesn't have an Ohio license plate on it!!! The shame!!!
Cam

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
It's a Free Country allright, but dang that is UGLY!!! <G>.

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
378 Posts
I dont know what is funnier, the car or all of the pent up rage the guy who took the pictures has!! Granted the car is fugly but thank God for freedom of choice, you know so you can choose not to have your Bullitt look like that.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I almost dumb up and puked when I viewed those pictures. Someone should take that poor perverted Mustang out back and shoot it to put it out of its misery :oops: :-B

·
Registered
509 Posts
Absolutely a winner here. One good thing about the interior........if you hurl chunks, nobody will notice the difference!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
?????????????What the fu**?????????????

1 - 20 of 31 Posts