Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm a very proud new owner of the most awesome black Bullitt in the world that I just purchased on Sat 29 Sept but this world is all new to me and I was wondering where I might be able to find some info on this XPlan that I keep seeing talked about on this site (I'm a girly girl, ya know so I need a little help!! hee hee) Thx!

·
Registered
721 Posts
First of all, welcome. X-plan is a discount on a new Ford you can now get by just being the friend of someone who works at Ford. It's not as good as the A-plan, but it's still a discount. If you know anyone who works at Ford, just ask them. By the way, you're gunna love it here. Lots of hot-rod ladies around here. My brother in-law is a police officer in Fairfax, be careful. Your Bullitt really goes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Welcome Dawnygirl! Get some pics of that Black Beauty up ASAP! What "BULLITT" number is it?

Like XTC said, the X plan is not as good as the A plan. Especially if your Tier 1. You can get 0% for 60 months right now! The X-plan is about $500 over invoice and 2-3% interest. Also, don't forget about the College Grad Program it may be worth another $400 to you. Check out this
post.

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=2508&forum=1&4

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome to the club Dawnygirl and becoming a proud Bullithead! :smile: If you ever make it out towards DC or Arlington, keep your eye out for DHG 3272!

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
X plan is not $500 over invoice on this car. Invoice is $25,347 with the Mach 460 and the x plan price is $25,122. You can get x plan by joining EAA for 40/yr and get your pin from there. Here is a link to EAA:
http://www.eaa.org/communications/eaanews/ford_partner.html

Brad
DHG #4865
:bullitt:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 9mmBullitt on 2001-10-03 21:55 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
You can still get 0% for 60 months with a/z/x plan.

Brad
DHG #4865
:bullitt:

·
Registered
32 Posts
wade....dont get mad Im in the car-biz & I just missed the 0%,got mine about as month ago....Dont feel bad ....you can afford it..hahahahaha

·
Registered
724 Posts
Hey Dawanygirl,
I used to live in Manassas, I have lots of friends there. I'm coming up there this weekend - keep an eye out for DHG 2212.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, thanks for all the replies! You guys and gals are great! I think I did particularly well with my deal, had a great salesman at a great dealership in Sterling VA. Paid $25,230 and got the interest free loan (thank god for good credit) It was the only Bullit I could find in four counties and ten dealerships. I got REAL lucky!! BTW... I'm Bullitt # 381!!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-04 09:26, Dawnygirl wrote:
Okay, thanks for all the replies! You guys and gals are great! I think I did particularly well with my deal, had a great salesman at a great dealership in Sterling VA. Paid $25,230 and got the interest free loan (thank god for good credit) It was the only Bullit I could find in four counties and ten dealerships. I got REAL lucky!! BTW... I'm Bullitt # 381!!!!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
716 Posts
X Plan is dealer invoice (A Plan) plus 4%.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
A plan is NOT dealer invoice. A plan is always below dealer invoice. X plan is 4% higher than A plan, but still below dealer invoice.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Damn! I had a PIN number through my corporate tie (I work at Honeywell which owns Motorcraft part of old Allied Signal). Dealers here in Phoenix said "Bullitt is not an X-plan car". I paid $27,000 with 1.9% for 4 years. Most dealers wanted the $27380 or forget it. I felt lucky to save $380 dollars. Oh well...

Black Bullitt #3651

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BLKBLIT on 2001-10-04 22:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
BLKBLIT,

Please don't take this the wrong way. I got mine on X-plan from the no bull man. I did have to pass up two other dealers that wanted MSRP plus the rebate. I feel real lucky to get the car at that price.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yeah, BLKBLIT I paid full price too and I qualify for A plan. If I wasn't such an impulse buyer I might have found a better deal but I have no regrets. I still got $1500 cash back and 0.9% financing. Plus I got instant gratification.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hankster,

I went to the "No Bull Man" beginning of September, they wasted my time (3 hours, test drive, bulls**t) saying X-plan was no problem until sales manager said "This is NOT an X-plan car!". There was a DHG one there at the time. I'm curious when you got yours. PLEASE tell me it was well after I got mine! I did not care for the boys at EHF so I bought one the next day at Berge.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Michael,

If it makes you feel any better I think I might have an explanation. I ordered mine the beginning of May, took delivery on June 20th. In between that time, I looked at a True Blue one they had on the lot and a DHG that was being delivered to another customer that ordered his. I talked to the salesman about the TB one and he said they wouldn't sell one off the lot on X-plan, only if you ordered it so I had to wait. Interesting that you got yours from Berge. They were the first dealer I tried to work a deal with but wanted MSRP plus the rebate...wouldn't budge off that price. Look at it this way, you got one and I think there will be lot's of people wishing they had one now that their almost gone.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts