Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
25 pounds, boobs, and a gut later. :lol: The car has weathered better than I have. Anybody else have any then and now pix?

·
Registered
270 Posts
BigBullitt said:
25 pounds, boobs, and a gut later. :lol: The car has weathered better than I have. Anybody else have any then and now pix?
the car looks better at least. :p. That is really cool though to have 2 pictures like that in the same place but many years apart.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And five years from now. :grin:

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
damn! look at those manboobs :D lol

sweet pic!!!!!!
I love how the background stayed the exact same :)

nice Bullitt :cool:

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
That's pretty cool. Wish I had a pic like that.

Gotta say though...looks like those bushes haven't been trimmed in 5 1/2 years :lol:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Reminds me of that game where you have to spot the 6 subtle differences.
OK i'll start...far right...yellow post is missing...next..!!

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
House across the street looked to have a flowering hedge. It's gone now.

Oh, and he got a better camera :razz:

·
Registered
107 Posts
rblack4405 said:
Colgan Custom Made Bra,
I believe the original team of inventors on the above were one Cosmo Kramer and one Frank Costanza. Last I heard there was some question on whether the product's name would be the, "Manzier" as Frank desired, or the "Bro" as Kramer had originally planned. Good idea for the "fleshy" man on the go. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Join the club !

BigBullitt said:

I am in the same boat at the moment. I am trying to loose some weight in the next 3 weeks till the Nats
I was called a racing snake cos I was so thin at the 2nd and 3rd Nats, getting a bit bigger in San Fran
but in the last year since I broke my ancle, I just got fat and unfit..............

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I'm still a slim 290lbs!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
rblack4405 said:
Colgan Custom Made Bra,
I checked, they don't make one in my size. Triple Z. :lol:

Markus, I'm lucky the yard gets mowed, let alone edged.

01GTB, that's Fort Sam Houston behind the fence. They do stuff like that to keep the overpaid Civil Service workers on payroll. Yes, much better camera. Plus, the first picture is a scan of a printed picture. I can't find the original on disk.

E-Bob, you were thin in Longview a couple of years ago, what are you talking about??? :eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts