Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chirp! Chirp!....There be birds in my tranny. Haven't really pushed the motor until tonight. Turned off the Trac Control for the first time, and whaddaya know, I heard birdy's. Chirp! in 1-2 shift, and by gosh, Chirp! in 2-3 shift! Surprized the Hell out of me! Didn't know ya could get birds chirpin' in 2-3. Accidentally of course, (NOT), not racing or anything, but BIRDS! I really love this Bullitt!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-17 21:53, Dillo Dave wrote:
Chirp! Chirp!....There be birds in my tranny. Haven't really pushed the motor until tonight. Turned off the Trac Control for the first time, and whaddaya know, I heard birdy's. Chirp! in 1-2 shift, and by gosh, Chirp! in 2-3 shift! Surprized the Hell out of me! Didn't know ya could get birds chirpin' in 2-3. Accidentally of course, (NOT), not racing or anything, but BIRDS! I really love this Bullitt!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Bahaha! :grin:

I haven't caught the birdy going from second to third yet, but I have been keeping it under 5K until I feel that she's "settled-in".

I tell you what, if this is what "torkier" is all about, I'm a believer! :smile:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Yeah, its pretty awesome with TC on even... although I am finding traction control to be my nemesis lately. I wished it would stay OFF by default. :smile:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-16 17:40 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I took my car up north to visit a buddy of mine.. Also a Mustang guy..(95 GT vert). And the baby put on a fabulous show. Got them birdies in the first 3 gears.. He was really impressed.. He also loved the way it sounded. Now he's pissed that he canceled his order for a Black Bullitt. He's contemplating getting back to his dealer to see if it's too late or not.. :smile:

Blakwing

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-19 23:12, Blakwing wrote:
I took my car up north to visit a buddy of mine.. Also a Mustang guy..(95 GT vert). And the baby put on a fabulous show. Got them birdies in the first 3 gears.. He was really impressed.. He also loved the way it sounded. Now he's pissed that he canceled his order for a Black Bullitt. He's contemplating getting back to his dealer to see if it's too late or not.. :smile:

Blakwing
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

He should have stuck with the order eh? Torquier ain't bad. :smile:

I heard the 2nd to 3rd birdy for the first time last night. I have never had a car that could do that, not even my previous 4 GTs.

Pretty awesome. :grin:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts