Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In two hours I will be travelling to Boston for the weekend. I will be partying downtown Friday night and attending a wedding in Newton on Saturday, taking off Sunday afternoon. If anyone would like to polish off a pint give me a call. 323.717.0599

ROCK ON

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Hopefully Eric (1051 Bullitt) will see this in time and give you a call. He is a neat guy and he loves beer!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Rikki Racer said:
In two hours I will be travelling to Boston for the weekend. I will be partying downtown Friday night and attending a wedding in Newton on Saturday, taking off Sunday afternoon. If anyone would like to polish off a pint give me a call. 323.717.0599

ROCK ON

You will be about 1-1/2 hours away from me. I'd love to get down ther but this weekend is nuts. I've got a show Friday night, work Saturday and the Blue Angels on Sunday. I should stay away from Beantown this weekend anyway as I am a Yankees fan.....:wink:
Kidding aside if you ever come out again I'd love to meet a fellow Bullithead, let me know...John R

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Rikki,

I'm about 45 mins. from where you will be.

Kinda booked up this weekend.

But if things change I'll give you a call.

CG

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please do, I know it's late notice but....... Our hotel is called the Harborside Inn at State Street and Atlantic in the Italian district. Would be nice to meet any Bullittheads.

bullitt220 said:
Rikki,

I'm about 45 mins. from where you will be.

Kinda booked up this weekend.

But if things change I'll give you a call.

CG

1 - 5 of 5 Posts