Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I remember the ZR-1 in 1971. It was more like our cars in that it wasn't the most potent Corvette available. It was more power, but it was also a better balanced high output and handling than what this beasty portends to be.:doubt:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
For that kind of performance it's cheap compared to the foreign competition. Of course good luck actually getting one at that price.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Shelby Automobiles will use newly-developed Ford Racing GT500 performance packs to help transform a limited number of 2007 and 2008 Ford Shelby GT500’s into fire breathing “Super Snake” coupes. The Super Snake post-title package will include enhancements to the Ford Shelby GT500’s handling, styling and power; tuning options will range from a warranted 600 HP V8 to over 725 HP (unwarranted). Only a limited number of Super Snakes will be built per model year at the Shelby Automobiles facility in Las Vegas beginning in late 2007.

So for around 80K you get 725 HP. Still the best bang for your buck!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I need a loan. lol

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
I'd drive it!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Bullitt4003 said:
Jeff, thanks for posting the photos. This is a good looking car.
Not a problem.
I'm not all that crazy about the hood and I believe the rear wheels would look much better with about a 3" lip. Also, check out how they did the corvette flag symbol on the air filter assembly. Punisher style! :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
4fit? said:
Not a problem.
I'm not all that crazy about the hood and I believe the rear wheels would look much better with about a 3" lip. Also, check out how they did the corvette flag symbol on the air filter assembly. Punisher style! :cool:
Yes, I noticed that also. Well done detail.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts