Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am driving #3440 to drop the kids off at school and have the following conversation with my almost 5 year old:

Dad...

Yes...

Are you going to keep this car?

Recently we have needed to rent cars a bit for vacations or temporary substitutions and the rentals have been V6 Mustangs.

Well, yes we bought this car so we do not have to return it.

No, I mean are you going to keep it forever?

Well forever is a long time but we think we will keep it a long time. Why do you ask?

Because this is a COOL car.

Sometimes you gotta like that kid.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ya, I know what you mean. I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter that seems to have inherited her fathers addiction to speed and excitement. This is what she says whenever she sits in daddy's car,

"Daddy's car go very faaaaast!!!!!!

Then I have to wipe the sh***y grin off my face before my wife does it for me.

Mike

DHG #3463
San Ramon, CA.

·
Registered
586 Posts
My kid's 2.5 years old. Almost potty trained. He gets a Matchbox for every good 'event'. Anyway, he's a confirmed car nut already. All he wants to do is play in our cars and trucks. Pretend he's driving. I knew when the Bullitt came home, he'd want at it - but, no way. So, I gave him one of my Maisto '99 GT Coupes 1/18 scale models (the green one)when I brought the Bullitt home. Now he likes my Bullitt, but he likes his "Bullitt" even better. Looks like dad did the good deed, afterall!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have 4 teens. Thay all want me to give them and their friends rides all the time. So many are surprised that a mom drives a "cool car".

·
Registered
467 Posts
My 9 yr old loves to ride with dad. Mom gets nevous with the fishtailing but Michael loves it. He says (i'm 52) Dad what are you going to due with this car when you die. I say I'm not dead yet Michael and I can't do anything I'll be dead. But you can have the car. Great dad I cant wait to drive it. Well I got 6 yrs before he offs me I guess.
LMAO

Blk BULLITT # 2754
6 more yrs of fun

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
those are GREAT stories,......EVERY one of them! thanks for sharing them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts