Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
I see 8 with your link
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just click the link I posted...it shows all the Bullitts in stock. VIN #'s, window sticker, etc.
8 DHG and 3 black.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
I don't understand why these dealerships are getting all these Bullitts. I think that you guys that ordered your 2008 Bullitts (when first able to do so) should be getting your Bullitts first. Hmmm...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
803 Posts
Someone called to check and ALL these are currently on order, but are being built and will arrive soon... even if they get there within 20 days, that is still is complete bs...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
761 Posts
I guess that is why my salesman promised me another one by the end of the year.Yea it doesn't make sense that the one's we ordered haven't arrived.I asked this question earlier regarding incentives for the Bullitt .When I use the Texas dealership payment calculator it shows the incentives being applied in the fields.Not sure why he told me they had been excluded.I would assume that the incentives are across the board.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,825 Posts
That's just down the road from me. This dealer gets all sorts of cool Mustangs. If you want a Rousch, Saleen, PJ, etc this is the place to go.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
292 Posts
I checked Galpin Ford yesterday the largest Ford dealer in the country and they did not have any. They also have a seperate store dedicated to aftermarket performance mustangs. They salso tock the rousch and saleens. They hammer you on price.

On another note, One of the guys I worked with ordered a new 05 GT mustang before they were out. I went down to my ford dealer and they had gotten two in and my wife bought one for herself. He got his two months later. I don't know how they allocate them.

DCLMustang
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
292 Posts
DCLMustang said:
I checked Galpin Ford yesterday the largest Ford dealer in the country and they did not have any. They also have a seperate store dedicated to aftermarket performance mustangs. They salso tock the rousch and saleens. They hammer you on price.

On another note, One of the guys I worked with ordered a new 05 GT mustang before they were out. I went down to my ford dealer and they had gotten two in and my wife bought one for herself. He got his two months later. I don't know how they allocate them.

DCLMustang
I should add it was really cool having one of the first Mustangs in California. people would stop what they were doing and just stare at the car going by.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
Whammer said:
Just click the link I posted...it shows all the Bullitts in stock. VIN #'s, window sticker, etc.
8 DHG and 3 black.
I did, but it is for HG only.
I still see 8
8 Matching Vehicles Found
but yeah, if you change the search and look for blacks you can get the rest

course only 8 are worth purchasing ;) lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,404 Posts
004 is about 3 hrs. from me. In 01 my dealer friend and I went there with a roll back to pick up a 01 Bullitt for another guy. To this day I can not remember the number. The guy that wanted this car did back out but, my dealer did sell it later to another.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
I don't think I can run by there till Monday. That's the dealership I bought mine from. Rangerdoc is a bit closer to them. That new green has too much red in it for me. :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
I went by Jordan Ford today. They were closed, but I walked in and looked around anyway. I didn't see any Bullitts anywhere, not even on the showroom. They may have an area out back that they are keeping them in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
They have received and sold 7 already, another is there right now and I already said I'd buy it tonight but they said it's pre-sold and awaiting pick-up. They have another 10 coming that all are to be exported to Germany. Overall they will have just shy of 50 Bullitts over the next 5 months.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,431 Posts
TXClark said:
They have received and sold 7 already, another is there right now and I already said I'd buy it tonight but they said it's pre-sold and awaiting pick-up. They have another 10 coming that all are to be exported to Germany. Overall they will have just shy of 50 Bullitts over the next 5 months.
:smile: Welcome to IMBOC!:smile:
 
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Top