·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
best friend announced his divorce :shock:
mother in law died (cancer) :frown:
had to put my dog down (liver failure) :cry: :cry: :cry:

and to top it all off, I dropped a case of beer - no survivors :eek:

I am shopping around to various Nashville songwriters, I figure that this list of events would make one hell of a CW song.:badgrin:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Welcome to my world, but mine didn't span over a week but over a month and a half.

Things will get better!!!

·
Banned
978 Posts
Sorry to hear of your woes, Mike.

Hang tough!

:)

·
Registered
29,353 Posts
Lightning said:
best friend announced his divorce :shock:
mother in law died (cancer) :frown:
had to put my dog down (liver failure) :cry: :cry: :cry:

and to top it all off, I dropped a case of beer - no survivors :eek:

I am shopping around to various Nashville songwriters, I figure that this list of events would make one hell of a CW song.:badgrin:
OK Mike,

I'm going to Pull out the 2-Flags for (YOU), man a Very Rough Week.

Hang in there Mike,

Terry

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, appreciate the good wishes.

I know it will get better, it's just going to take a bit of time. Wouldn't have been near so bad, for that all to happen in the span of 5 days was darn near more than I could take. Was about ready to run and hide in the basement for the rest of the year.

Already feeling a bit better today. Was sunny and warm, filled up the B and went for good long cruise. Now that was some much needed therapy. :)

·
Premium Member
18,418 Posts
Amen to that!

You have my condolences for your m-i-l passing, and your puppy! Not sure about you, but my puppy would have been listed first. No kidding.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
sorry for the losses.

i have sat down in that leather therapy recliner behind the wheel many a time myself ove the last five years, trust me, it ALWAYS helps to talk about things in this forum, and then go drive that baby until your head clears again... nothing like exhaust note and fresh air at 80+ to get things realigned...

keep your head up, we got ya back!!

shaun

·
Registered
29,353 Posts
Lightning said:
Thanks guys, appreciate the good wishes.

I know it will get better, it's just going to take a bit of time. Wouldn't have been near so bad, for that all to happen in the span of 5 days was darn near more than I could take. Was about ready to run and hide in the basement for the rest of the year.

Already feeling a bit better today. Was sunny and warm, filled up the B and went for good long cruise. Now that was some much needed therapy. :)
Hey Mike I just thought of a Picture that just (Might) Lift your Spirits :lol: :lol:

And like you as soon as I complete this Post to (You) I am off to meet up

with 08 Shifter (Mark) for just some FUN BULLITT Talk !!!!!!!

Terry on Left/Mark on Right:

Glad (You) took the Bullitt out, that makes Me feel better also .............

Later,

Terry

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HAHA, Thanks Terry. That pic made me smile the first time I saw it, and it did again. :)

And David, Of that list it was the dog that hit me the hardest. I am truly a dog guy, and they truly are mans best friend. It is going to take me a while to get past him. :(

Everyone else, thanks again for the kind words, it helps to know that people care. :)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
steelfalcon29 said:
Welcome to my world, but mine didn't span over a week but over a month and a half.

Things will get better!!!

Sorry to hear that Buck. I hope things are starting to look up for you too.

I know things will get better, but boy o boy, when things like this just keep coming it's hard to look past them.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks Mark, me too.

Should be better though, out at work now (stuck out near the rocking town of Beaverlodge for the next 2-3 weeks) so that will definately help keep my mind off the BS of last week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts