Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know where to start I have so many things I want to say. This may ramble a bit, but I will do my best to be coherent.

First, I really want to say how much respect I have for everyone involved in this site. I have constantly been impressed by the quick responsiveness of the moderators and founders to any negative posts here. This is by far the BEST forum I have been to the level of diginity that this site is conducted with is overwhelming! When I came here on Wednesday to relieve myelf from the numbness of this weeks events I was deeply touched by the fact the site was temporarily taken down in honor of those who lost their lives and the qoute from Admiral Hirohito was an extremey poignant remark. Everyone responsible: THANK YOU from all of us who frequet this site.

I have a sense of great concern for all of the members on this site who are in our armed forces, law enforcement, firefighting, and EMS. The dangers of your job have become all to apparent to our nation over the last weak. Please take care of yourselves and come home safe!

Unfortunately, this incident has hit a little to close to home. One of the individuals on Untied Flight 93, Mark Bingham, graduated from my High school the year after I did. I have not seen him since High School, but immediately recognized his name and picture on TV. It's not like the loss of a family member, but it does somehow make the event that much more "real". I take some solice in the fact that they died trying to foil the terrorist attack.

I want to close on a positive thought. The aftermath of this catastrophe is going to show the world why America is the greatest country on earth. It inever ceases to amaze me how Americans have a way of showing the world their best at the worst times!

Eric

·
Registered
74 Posts
We all agree. U.S.A. is second to none. USA lives! Forever!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: green runner on 2001-09-15 08:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
295 Posts
To win you must out cheat the cheaters, May God Forgive Us, But Let's Rock n Roll !
When you are in a game and it's a " MUST WIN " situation and those that you are playing against don't play by the rules and cheat, than you in order to win you must out cheat the cheater. Hundreds of tons of metal flying through the air at our city skyscrapers and government institutions is only the beginning and only a drop in the bucket of the horror, devastation and mass destruction of human life that what we will be facing and can expect at sometime in the future . Biological and germ war-fare are next unless we go all out now to put an end to it once and for all. If you think what happened last Tuesday was bad, wait until next time UNLESS we are smart and forceful enough to do what must be done now as unpleasant at it may be, and believe me if we do the right thing it will be very very unpleasant but also very very effective.

This ain't no game,
there ain't no fooling around...

Not being a religious person myself I still have to say " May God Forgive Us " but Let's Rock n Roll and get this over with once and for all ! The alternative is something you don't even want to think about, so please all you kind hearted pacifist peace loving people out there ( who I use to be among you ) close your eyes and shut your mouths and let what Must be done be done !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts