Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
I aw that post and thought that it sounded too cheap. That is a great price for that assembly. Hell, aftermarket BBS throttle body costs that much. Amazing.. :sad:

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Man... I'm waiting to see the whole damn turnkey car for sale by one of these guys..

Sheeesh

Brian

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i wonder just how much on the intake they mean? box, runners, and all the way to the cylinder head or just the box on top?
don't forget that does NOT include the twin throttle body injection to go along with the intake!!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Why should we care anyway! We know who has the "real thing" and I ain' talkin Coke. Just remember, "Imitation is the best form of flattery.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Lets see them come up with a window sticker and Vin!!!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
maybe it's $400 just for the air filter...lol :smile:

·
Registered
223 Posts
The dealer I purchased my car from is running a program where any 2001 Mustang GT can be converted to a Bullitt. Cost $5000.

2001 Mustang Bullitt #2075
Dark Highland Green

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-07-16 16:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-16 09:40, Bullitt 2075 wrote:
The dealer I purchased my car from is running a program where any 2001 Mustang GT can be converted to a Bullitt. Cost $5000.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Seeing as the Bullitt option is ~$3600...
Some sucker will buy it.

·
Registered
452 Posts
. there is a lot more cost then that... they need to buy the throttle body, altantor, gaskets and a bunch of other stuff... it will be over a grand when said and done. Look on the Corral for info on it...

Doug

·
Registered
835 Posts
I clicked on the link to see the full description. This is the full swap kit:

Code: BULLITTINTAKE
Price: $599.99
Shipping Weight: 35.00 pounds

ORIGNINAL EQUIPMENT ON BULLITT MUSTANG. COMPLETE - KIT INCLUDES INTAKE MANIFOLD, 57MM TWIN THROTTLE BODY, T/B TO INTAKE TUBE, T/B TO AIR CLEANER TUBE, ALTERNATOR BRACKET, ACCELERATOR CABLE AND NECESSARY GASKETS. WILL WORK ONLY ON 99+ 4.6L GT OR 96-98 4.6L GT WITH 99+ HEADS.

The manifold by itself:

Code: BINTAKE
Price: $249.99
Shipping Weight: 30.00 pounds

THE BULLITT INTAKE - JUST THE INTAKE. DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE PIECES TO DO THE SWAP. CURRENTLY ON BACKORDER.

If the intake alone is on backorder, howe do they expect to make up full kits?

Might be a good source if an EH shop screws up.

Then again, we could just order it from Ford.

I wonder if they have The McQueen Foundation's permission to market stuff with the logo?

2000 VW Jetta TDI
1996 F250 Powerstroke

I love torque!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TXBullitt on 2001-07-16 18:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TXBullitt on 2001-07-17 00:29 ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts