Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well said Karl...but of course we all know this site rocks.

I have had some recent dealings with Ford Corporate and have mentioned this site to them whereby they immediately logon during our conversations. Their reaction is a consistant "Wow".

Thanks again to our awesome Founding Fathers.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Yeah, this is my favorite site. I am constantly surfing it. I am addicted!!

·
Registered
340 Posts
ahh ... :oops:

·
Registered
959 Posts
My new Logitech keyboard comes with a programmable web address key, guess what adress is programmed in???
:cool:

Brian

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
The problem is that this site is addictive. I've been a member for a month now and still check the site each and every time I logon to the I-net, which is 2-3 times a day, 7 days a week. Have posted way too much during this month and have learned 10x what I have posted.

Great people make this happen. This would not be possible if it were not for the founders. Ohhhh, might need to mention the obvious, we all have a really nice car that brings us together.

Thanks to all the BULLITTHEADS for a great experience.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
Talk about addiction! I have been at this site since day 1 and have only missed days logged on when I am out of town on vacation! I get up a half hour earlier every morning since the birth of this site and every evening before bed as I am afraid of missing something. (Hubby says that I am missing something by not coming to bed)! :lol: :lol:
'
Vicki

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Tell hubby to stay in bed. While he is there go out and drive the "R" around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts