Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the 08 Bullitt I drove at the Ford Dealership in Tallahassee. It is number 43. It has been there over 2 weeks. It is hard not to like this car. I am trying not to like it so much. The two options it has are satellite radio and ambient lighting. Price is a little over $31K.

B-Man: Please feel free to move this post if needed. Maybe the first post here should be by a new Bullitt owner.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I want a HG one with HID's, Ambient Lighting, Shaker 1000. Might be hard to find, seems everyone I see has the satellite radio. Another problem. . .3840 would have to go :big cry:

·
Registered
453 Posts
wally05 said:
I want the pink one in the back... ;)
My 16 year old daughter would like the pink one too!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I want it,but FL is too far away..waiting for some cars to show on the West Coast..

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Wow,very nice!No mark up!
My daughter to would like that pink mustang....LOL....even though she is 5,but she talks about having a pink mustang one day :confused: .LOL!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
wally05 said:
What the heck are you trying to say, Mike? ;)
You must have the same great choice in color as my daughter! :wink:

She actually likes my Oxford White Mach 1 and wants it for herself. But she said she would take any Mustang, or her second choice is a VW Beetle, go figure!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Look what I found in my garage

uh o. . .look what I found in my garage

more to come later

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just ordered 08 Bullitt, will be here on or around 1/28 (I hope). Paid MSRP with:
HID Headlights
active-anti theft.

Wish I could get sat radio. BTW - another local dealer has same car on the floor w/$5,000 ADM. What a joke.

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
68 to 08 said:
Just ordered 08 Bullitt, will be here on or around 1/28 (I hope). Paid MSRP with:
HID Headlights
active-anti theft.

Wish I could get sat radio. BTW - another local dealer has same car on the floor w/$5,000 ADM. What a joke.

:mad: Welcome to IMBOC!:cool:

And congratulations on a good job finding a Bullitt at a fair price!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
kfengler said:
...has anyone ever called you smarta$$ ? :wink: :wink:
he, he, he, he :)

went for tinting today, looks great! forgot to take pics today, probably be Friday before I get more, weather's gonna be wet Thursday

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
MCQUEEN327 said:
My 08 Bullitt just arrived at Varsity Ford in Michigan. I pick it up on Monday or Tuesday.

Best Regards,

Jeff McQueen
Congrats Jeff. They certainly are pretty cars! I hope you enjoy your new car to the fullest!:cool:

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
looks good

1 - 20 of 24 Posts