Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are feeling for you people over/up there! Show us some pics of that great ice storm that you are having/had when your electricity gets back up, OK? :frown:

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Lots of this for us on the road. I have yet to be home when the sun is up so I had to steal this picture. We were fortunate and did not get hit with all of the ice.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
We were lucky in Omaha. We had some freezing rain, sleet and snow, but further south it was all freezing rain. Those people got hit hard! I hope things get back to normal for those folks soon.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
So far we haven't had anything to complain about in Wichita, KS. Northern KS got hit pretty hard and lost power with the ice storm, but so far we've only had rain, and a little bit of freezing rain. Hope everyone stays safe and warm.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
TwoStangWmn said:
:lol: Jeff! Looks like you got caught!
Frag!

I never had that happen before. Let me describe it here. It is all white and it is several inches deep and very cold.

Great for slushies but as Zappa used to sing don't eat that yellow snow.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
im in central missouri and we got hit pretty solid... but it seems to be a reoccuring incident with last year and all the snow we got. i've been out of school all week and we may or may not go tomorrow depending on if the fog surrounding our area freezes and if we got snow tonight... its crazy. we've had two trees snap because of the ice and one of them split right down the middle. i don't have any pictures but if i have time tomorrow i'll try to take some of the tree.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Sucks in Tulsa...... I have been one of the lucky ones to have power in my Dorm room, but nothing much else works..... every day it gets a little better, ice was gone in one day but the power is still out for 1/2 million folks... trees took a hell of a beating, if the lights arn't on this evening at my schools campus, I'm headed back to Springfield for the week end I sick of waiting.....

I hope other Tulsa Bullittheads are doing OK???

·
Registered
873 Posts
Still no power at our house, been out since Monday. We have hot water though. Curent temp in the house is 53. Have to come to work to get warm and have a computer to use.

I'll post some pics when I get a chance. Have alot of trees on our lot only 2 or 3 without damage.

Keeping the beer cold on the back porch. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts