Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm also looking to polish up the underhood appearence of the Bullitt in the future, so those of you with chrome radiator covers, battery covers, etc. post them up!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Here's a pic of Stray Bullitt's Bullitt from the First Bullitt Nationals in 2002. :smile:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,368 Posts
Picture of 2532's engine from the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup a couple of years ago:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Maddawg said:
Picture of 2532's engine from the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup a couple of years ago:
Dave, don't forget to show your additional *bling* stuff. :lol:
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,503 Posts
Maddawg said:
Picture of 2532's engine from the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup a couple of years ago:
I like the hoses, of course I would need blue connectors on mine ! !

Are they Aeroquipe type hoses or is that the overlay kit, like braided sleeves?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
How did you get intake looking so good.

Maddawg said:
Picture of 2532's engine from the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup a couple of years ago:
What did you do to get the intake looking so good?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
2729 engine shots

Just now went to garage and took some engine shots of 2729. Can't seem to upload pics taken will try again later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
last try at pic post of 2729 engine

here are pics of 2729 engine taken tonight.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,368 Posts
PY said:
Dave, don't forget to show your additional *bling* stuff. :lol:
You forgot about my naked lady mudflaps and this:
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,368 Posts
English Bob said:
I like the hoses, of course I would need blue connectors on mine ! !

Are they Aeroquipe type hoses or is that the overlay kit, like braided sleeves?
They are sleeve covers, and yes Bob, the connectors also come in blue.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,368 Posts
dennisbaker said:
What did you do to get the intake looking so good?
Thanks for the compliment Dennis. I use Eagle One "Nevr Dull" wadding polish on the intake. The EGV valve, which always rusts into a greenish patina, is painted with Rustoleum Aluminum paint. Dave
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,503 Posts
Bullitt2436KM said:
Bob, how much were those caps and did u get them all in one package?
The caps are from UPR in Florida, the front plate is stainless steel also from UPR
and the expansion tank is from Canton Racing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,090 Posts
EGV valve paint

Maddawg said:
Thanks for the compliment Dennis. I use Eagle One "Nevr Dull" wadding polish on the intake. The EGV valve, which always rusts into a greenish patina, is painted with Rustoleum Aluminum paint. Dave
Will the paint on the EGV valve hold up? I am wondering because I thought it got very hot. I do want to paint mine.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,503 Posts
dennisbaker said:
Will the paint on the EGV valve hold up? I am wondering because I thought it got very hot. I do want to paint mine.
I hope it does because I want to paint mine as well. I was going to use VHT paint or just alloy wheel paint

Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Looking good so far, any more?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Where did you purchase the braided hose sleeve kit? I wnt that soooo bad and have no idea where to purchase it. Please lmk maddawg. Thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,309 Posts
Absinth said:
Where did you purchase the braided hose sleeve kit? I wnt that soooo bad and have no idea where to purchase it. Please lmk maddawg. Thanx
Every autozone and oriliy's around here carries them.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top