1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me what color did I get?*

Green?

Blue?

Purple?

Teal?

Flew to Phoenix Friday and spent two wonderful days traveling (snaking) through
AZ and So. Utah bonding with our new baby.

*All the above - Mystichrome!

J.

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
Epperstang said:
Now you have two friends with them!
J.
I guess your right...I hope you get some decent days still to drive it before winter

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I love ur Cobra :drool:.....man!!!

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How many does it make it in the stable now???????

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks, we're happy with it.
I don't know if the other ponies like having a snake invade their home.
The other stangs have learned to play well with others having a lot of siblings. The Cobra was a spoiled only child and will have to learn to get along.

We have several vintage Mustang convertibles, but this is the first late model convertible and our first SVT.

I talked to our FRANK Bullitt and promised him he is still loved.
In fact Mike said he thinks the Bullitt handles better than the Cobra. More responsive turning.

J.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Epperstang said:
Thanks, we're happy with it.
I don't know if the other ponies like having a snake invade their home.
The other stangs have learned to play well with others having a lot of siblings. The Cobra was a spoiled only child and will have to learn to get along.

We have several vintage Mustang convertibles, but this is the first late model convertible and our first SVT.

I talked to our FRANK Bullitt and promised him he is still loved.
In fact Mike said he thinks the Bullitt handles better than the Cobra. More responsive turning.

J.
Could be because of it being a convertible is the reason the Bullitt would handle better...Meaning, Ford had to put more reinforcements to the body and uni-body to make up for the lost rigidity of the roof....

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Bullitt has the subframe reinforcements of the vert. Same parts, as I am given to understand. So, being a coupe, it's stands to reason that the Bullitt will be a better handler and have less wiggle room.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.