Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Throttle Body coupler reducer

1430 Views 6 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  VIC-TIM
Hey all, does anyone know where I can find a replacement reducer/coupler (rubber boot) connecting the air intake plumbing to the throttle body? Ford is saying it is obsolete, and I would prefer NOT to spend $250 + to purchase a "cold air kit" just to replace the boot with something else. I already have a cold air kit placing the air filter in the fender well with a metal tube attaching it to the stock parts from the MAF assembly up to the throttle body. Thanks for your help.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome message there.

=== This is an automatically generated message ===
1 - 4 of 7 Posts
what year is your car?
you should be able to find something similar from any of the manufacturers of silicone couplers used in different boosted applications. I will look to see what I have, but don't think I have one of those. you may also check with someone like of the big Mustang salvage yards. also, you may want to see if you can find a part number and see if the Mach 1 or the earlier, i,e. Cobra mustangs take the same coupler since I believe both of those use the oval TB.
no problem, happy to help. hope you get it sorted out. let us know.
1 - 4 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.