Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone switched? I have ported heads,intake, and cams. The TB is also ported but doesnt look nice. Anyone use Accufab single or dual TB. Would this help?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I have the Accufab and personally think that it was a waste. The throtte response is tons better, but the car is much more prone to buck at low speeds, especially when slowing down to go around a corner.

·
Registered
18 Posts
defenetely not worth it 1. b?c its 360.00$ and 2. b/c it is totaly un noticable even on a dyno all you will see is maybe about 1 or 2 horses if your lucky! i had the accufab single blade tb installed and the car went all aut of wack on me the rpms would hang and sometimes even stay reved up it was a disaster, i wound up returning it and getting the bbk twin bore wich was a little better as far as all the problems i had with accufab but also wound up returning it and getting credit for aluminum driveshaft. I never figured out why the car did this but i did eveything i was supposed to including adjust tps voltage and check for any leaks and also change idle air control motor none of the above was the problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts