Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

throwout bearing and warranty..

313 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  H1RESQ 
#1 ·
bringin 915 in the shop tomorrow for throwout bearing replacement and headlight replacement....

does anyone know if theyll bitch about the mods listed in my signature with the throwout bearing problem??

please let me know ASAP! thanx!

-pino

#2 ·
There are "loop holes" that the dealer can refuse to do a warranty job but they "never" do refuse to do it. The only problem I would see is the ehaust work. They may have you pay a small fee if the aftermarket exhaust requires more work to get the tranny out. We had a F150 that was supercharged and needed a head gasket replacement, the customer had to pay for the time it took the tech to remove and replace the unit down to the intake. I hope this helps. Tony

#3 ·
I just made an appointment for 5508 to have the same thing done next Tuesday. I have 2 dealers in town. I called to make the appointment with one and told them about the mods. He said he had to ask his Service Director if they could do the job before I came in! He never called back...

I made an appointment with the other dealer and didn't mention the mods and figured I'll take my chances. They said it would be a 2 hour job if the had the parts!

We'll see next Tuesday!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.