Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us who will be there Thursday, what's a good time to meet up at the hotel?

I'm assuming we all want to meet before we head over to the Mid America Cruise In.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Patience grasshopper. :lol: Most people will arrive Thursday afternoon. Registration begins at 3 PM at the Nationals hotel. The convoy to the cruise in will leave the Nationals hotel at approx. 6 PM. This is the only way that you will be able to park together as a group at the cruise in. They don't reserve parking.

Convoy to the drive in will depart the hotel around 7:30 PM. Details will be given out for at registration for the entire weekend including departure times and event directions.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
...Convoy to the drive in will depart the hotel around 7:30 PM.
Holy smokes! I thought the showing of "Bullitt" was at 2300! How far is the drive in from the hotel? 250 miles or something? Guess I'll have to depart Cincinnati around 0400.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
PY said:
Holy smokes! I thought the showing of "Bullitt" was at 2300! How far is the drive in from the hotel? 250 miles or something? Guess I'll have to depart Cincinnati around 0400.
Collin Bullitt starts at 2300. The covoy is so everyone that wants to can see the first movie also. The first movie starts at 2100.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts