Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See Bullitt-most serious ticket ever.Anybody else misbehaven?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Just got mine yesterday, but I am being very careful to avoid tickets, I don't want anything to spoil this awesome time in my life! Good thing it has a cruise control, I probably drive slower because of it. :smile:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Got one the day after I bought it. I'm framing it. 72(73?) in a 55. :smile:

Joe

·
Registered
721 Posts
I just caught myself doing 85 in a 35 teaching a hot rod Lincoln a lesson. We can't help it if these things get up there so quickly can we? Geeze, I'd still be in jail. Knock on wood no police that night.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got nailed for 15 over last Aug. The cop was cool and said to meet him in court. The ticket got reduced to no seat belt.

I have gone 100 over in my Bullit so 15 over is not too bad.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I'm tempted every day by lesser vehicles, but Bullitt doesn't mean stupid. The closest I ever came was doing 75 in a 70. the constable followed me for about 5 miles but I think he was just looking at his first Bullitt. Rather than hit the brakes or other obvious act, I just continued cruising like he wasn't there.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have had so many times when I was speeding and I saw a cop but so far have not been pulled over. I still think it's because I don't have a front plate. :lol:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
None yet for me but I've only had 5508 for 2 weeks. Hey Cam! How much would a ticket for doing 110 in a 55 cost?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I've been a good little boy with my Bullitt. :smile: I kinda have to. :roll: I have a bit of a checkered past, and I don't mean first to the finish line! Mr. Insurance man just loves me. It's so fun spending your weekend at a class the state of AZ invites you to attend. I have to constantly remind myself of all those things when driving the Bullitt...but there have been a few times when I've said, "man that was dumb, what was I thinking". :wink:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Hey Hankster,

Coming to Tempe for the Cardinals/Giants game on 11 Nov. Can you recommend a nice, inexpensive hotel for 4?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts