Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's everyone coping with the time change? Did anyone here forget to "Spring Forward"? :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
I sure was groggy this morning, but I'll happily endure the grogginess for the extra daylight in the evenings. We just put up a basketball goal over the weekend in the driveway. The timing couldn't be better.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
It's been tough to get out of bed the last couple of days. It's dark again when I have to get up, which adds to the difficulty. I hate getting out of bed when it's still dark out. But, I like the extra hour of daylight in the evening.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Speeding Bullitt said:
How's everyone coping with the time change? Did anyone here forget to "Spring Forward"? :)
didnt forget to spring forward, But it always messes me up, its harder to get up in the morning. allthough the work day seems to go by quicker :)

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Time change for me means nothing, still have 24 hr. a day here. I have put up with this for years, takes me 1 second to get used to it.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
My wife changes 18 clocks in the house, I change 3 in the garage. Don't ask her about the time changing

·
Registered
321 Posts
Being from Indiana, I hate the time change. We just started it last year. I wish we could go back to not having it.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
There really is no need for it anymore. it was made to give farmers more time to harvest their crops. but with all the machinery we have now there really is no reason for it. i like the more daylight in the evening though, since it gives me more time to work on the car.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mr.BULLITT said:
There really is no need for it anymore. it was made to give farmers more time to harvest their crops. but with all the machinery we have now there really is no reason for it. i like the more daylight in the evening though, since it gives me more time to work on the car.
It's all about conserving energy now ;) I heard today that the United Kingdom only springs forward in 2 weeks from now.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Speeding Bullitt said:
It's all about conserving energy now ;) I heard today that the United Kingdom only springs forward in 2 weeks from now.
If that wer true it wouldnt make any sense. cause you would think theyed leave it as is it sprung forward.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts