Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been changing my own oil until now. The 15k is an oil change and an inspection.

I have a list of items which need inspecting, such as the 1-2 grinder, pinging and the 4000 rpm rattle. Since it'll likely be at the dealer for some time, it's time to get the shop to repair the dent they managed to inflict when it was getting the delivery detail.

As with every dealer, it'll be like pulling teeth to get them to believe anything needs warranty repair.

And they owe me a floormat.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Good luck JayP,

227 needs to go in for an oil change as well as the entire front end painted for the 5th time. I am dreading this more then you can imagine ;-(

Let us know how this goes.

Bud

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
my turn will be soon enuf, but i am going to have my son follow me about an hour away to a differentt ford dealer have a special svt group in the shop and know what they are doing.... will hvae the whole list if stuff for them and will be bullittless for at least a week... till then....

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Where is this dealer?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Always scary stuff. It is like going to the dentist - all the anxiety waiting to hear "well, we found this..." And the inevitable, "What do you mean it is not covered by the warranty?" But honestly, I have never had the warranty conversation - either it was within 36,000 miles or it wasn't.

Good luck, I'm at 5,000+ so I have some time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts