1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Is that [chase scene] from the movie "Bullitt" ?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there another? :wink:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
High-def TV

I just saw the whole movie in HD at my in -laws house yesterday....Watching anything in HD is awesome......They bought a copy of Bullitt in HD to add to their collection....Once again, it was awesome.........

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Pronkie1 said:
I just saw the whole movie in HD at my in -laws house yesterday....Watching anything in HD is awesome......They bought a copy of Bullitt in HD to add to their collection....Once again, it was awesome.........
Was really truely absolutly friggin awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Eh, that movie car is too plain.. looks like a V6..

And doesn't seem that fast. Plus.. look at all the body roll on the turns.. the car needs better parts.. needs lowered... and if those guys in the 440 could drive they would have pwned that stang.

I also hear GM has a movie coming out with a big block firebird.. A "Bandit" special or someting.. its going to be much better. This clip is never going to be seen as "Collectible."

:lol: Sorry, cold medicine kicking in. :hyper:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
B-Man said:
Eh, that movie car is too plain.. looks like a V6..

And doesn't seem that fast. Plus.. look at all the body roll on the turns.. the car needs better parts.. needs lowered... and if those guys in the 440 could drive they would have pwned that stang.

I also hear GM has a movie coming out with a big block firebird.. A "Bandit" special or someting.. its going to be much better.

:lol: Sorry, cold medicine kicking in. :hyper:
lol

Man you sick again Mike? My folks just got back from california for their Anniversary and they are both sick.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
lol

Man you sick again Mike? My folks just got back from california for their Anniversary and they are both sick.
I must have posted the last time I was sick, eh? :)

Yeah, a really nasty cold. Luckily I am on vacation today [sigh] :-B

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
B-Man said:
I must have posted the last time I was sick, eh? :)

Yeah, a really nasty cold. Luckily I am on vacation today [sigh] :-B
Yeah it seems like you were just sick. And on vacation, man sorry to here that Mike.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mr.BULLITT said:
lol

My folks just got back from california for their Anniversary and they are both sick.
All that smoke would make anybody sick. Hope they had a good time anyway! :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
BigBullitt said:
All that smoke would make anybody sick. Hope they had a good time anyway! :lol:
Yeah he was able to relax without worrying about the business. Myself and another guy made sure everything went smoothly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts