Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One quick way to get up to speed with Bullitt questions and questions about the Bullitt you never thought to ask is to click on search, then in Author: put in Mr.T, then click search. This guy seems to know every thing. I also suggest you just don’t read his post while in a topic, but read all of the posts. A lot good questions, a lot good answers. One common denominator in most of the more intelligent threads here in the Bullittclub forum is Mr. T's name.

04JAN02
Also check out this Good FAQ link - http://www.quicksurf.com/ths/bullitt/FAQ/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2002-01-04 13:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would totally agree, he told me of this site and works "in the program" as best as I can figure but is a book of knowledge thanks Mr. T

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
The mystical Mr"T"!
"Darling who was that masked Man"? "Thank god he was here to save the day"!
No one knows his real name but when he comes to Bullitt awareness he is my hero.
Every sinse Old yellower died I've been searching for a new hero.... I've found him!
In all seriousness he has really helped to clear up many questions, or spats about the truth and the Bullitt way.
Some day when the Bullittclub is international he needs to be on the list of honorary members just like the founders and Bullitt and Me. And get free parking close to the door of Walmart, and Taco Bell.
Really Mr "T" Thank you! Can I send you a Christmas Card.
By the way I'm ordering Christmas cards Of me and 1007 who wants to be on my mailing list?
Did any one say anything about beer?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts