Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help finding a tire dressing that wont sling off all over the paint and last more than a few days. I`ve tried a couple with no luck. Thanks WixBullitt

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
MaGuires Endurance is the best stuff I've found.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
I use the Maguires Endurance also. I have found that the high gloss version doesn't really dry and does fling up on the sides of the car, so I would recommend the regular flavor.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I use the Armorall spray on tire dressing.. EXCEPT... I spray a small amount on a curved sponge you can buy for doing tires and wipe it on by hand. You use a fraction of the stuff vs. spraying it on and it puts just enough on to do the trick and not sling.

Brian

·
Registered
878 Posts
The only problem with Armourall is that it is silcone and will cause problems if your car ever needs painting. Silicone has a halflife and is very, very difficult to clean off years later. The stuff spreads on the wind so if the guy next door is spraying it around it can get on your car. I work for a paint supplier and silicone products cause fisheye in clearcoat. Most painters try to blame the paint product but painting a car is 90% prep work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts