Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will 315/35/17 fit on a stock wheel safely or will I need a wider wheel? What other problems will I run into with this big of a tire.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Yes, you have to have the 10.5's to mount 315's. They will not mount on a stock rim. Check American Muscle for the wheels you want. Also, you may want to consider getting a set of 9" wide wheels for the front that will match you new 10.5's. The color of the aftermarket 10.5's is different enough from the factory ford color to be noticable.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I was thinking maybe some black bullitt, I don't know though because I haven't seen enough dhg bullitts with black bullitts on them. Or maybe even some fr500s, I just need to see some pics with them.

·
Premium Member
18,430 Posts
Check out ItalianDHG#0754, Bullitt2242, and Barnaby signatures. Want more? Look in the Garages, several have photos posted there. Bound to be a dozen or more cars with Black Bullitts.

·
Premium Member
18,430 Posts
OOPS, I forgot about Graves photos. Good call Greg! That's what I want for my Bullitt if I ever changeout the wheels. Which I might do, I like those wheels more than just about any exterior mod. Save the front spoiler...:wink: and he has that too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts