·
Registered
340 Posts
I also like this one :grin:

Damn I will need new tires soon

·
Registered
540 Posts
i have already had to rotate my rear tires to front because they are already down to the little tread wear knob in the middle of the tire.........4k miles... i know new tires by spring time.

my excuse is i am addicted to the smell and that is the only way to get it. haha

tyler

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Tires?? What are those?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-11-21 01:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
152 Posts
Anyone priced the tires (stock)
That will slow down the burn outs :eek:

Ell

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
NICE PIC Black Sunshine!!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
If you rotate every 6000 miles I find they last a good 30000 miles. If you smokem then your gonna have to buy em.

Have fun! :smile:

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Burn'em up boys! Road debris just ruined a new $160 Nitto with 4 runs and 300 miles on it. Might as well enjoy them. If you don't destroy them, crap in the road will.

·
Registered
152 Posts
In addition to the burn outs I've been testing the 13" rotors and ABS on my car. Nothing like a 105-0 full ABS stop to get all four tires smoking.

Mmm, brake dust mixed with tire smoke... they should make a perfume...

·
Registered
311 Posts
I did price them at a Good Year store since I bought the road hazard protection the day I bought the Bullitt... ("What does the odometer say?"--"10!") Chicago does a horrible job keeping alleys clean from junk. The exact same Good Year Eagle 245/45ZR17 tires retail for $249 each, sometimes on sale for $220 each. (The road hazard warranty costs 10% of the car tire price, so for $88, that's good peace of mind...) While I'm not unhappy with the Good Year tires at all, when it comes time to replace the tires, I know I'll get something other than the same tires...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
try to save all my tire spinning for the track. Doesnt always work that way :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts