Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im pretty sure they have that size also tiger...thanks for the pic.
O and I finally found a clip with the magnaflows on a bullitt and it sound freakin awesome. Just got done marking the KRs off the list and adding those. I found some for 630.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
913 Posts
Tires.com has them for a little more but their price includes mounting, and free lifetime balancing and rotation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
NITTO Invo's

I just had NITTO Invo's, 255/45/18's, put on my Bullitt a couple of weeks ago.

They fit fine on the stock Bullitt wheels. The wider tire provides a much firmer grip, especially in corners.

For being a performance tire, the NITTO Invo is quiet and comfortable. I have had this tire running at 135+ MPH with no problem. We've entered our 'monsoon' season here, so if we get any rain, I'll be out in it testing the wet performance of the Invo! :wink:

I recommend the NITTO Invo to anyone looking for a comfortable, reliable, quiet performance tire for the Bullitt. The Invo has had many good reviews.

I purchased mine online through DiscountTireDirect.com on eBay for $184 per tire. This includes shipping. Since these ship from their store in Scottsdale, Arizona, I had mine in two days!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,355 Posts
BMASSIV said:
Im pretty sure they have that size also tiger...thanks for the pic.
O and I finally found a clip with the magnaflows on a bullitt and it sound freakin awesome. Just got done marking the KRs off the list and adding those. I found some for 630.
Barry,

Oh another set of Magnaflow #16674 are on the way :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you will like them ...........


tigerhonaker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,355 Posts
Zeke said:
I just had NITTO Invo's, 255/45/18's, put on my Bullitt a couple of weeks ago.

They fit fine on the stock Bullitt wheels. The wider tire provides a much firmer grip, especially in corners.

For being a performance tire, the NITTO Invo is quiet and comfortable. I have had this tire running at 135+ MPH with no problem. We've entered our 'monsoon' season here, so if we get any rain, I'll be out in it testing the wet performance of the Invo! :wink:

I recommend the NITTO Invo to anyone looking for a comfortable, reliable, quiet performance tire for the Bullitt. The Invo has had many good reviews.

I purchased mine online through DiscountTireDirect.com on eBay for $184 per tire. This includes shipping. Since these ship from their store in Scottsdale, Arizona, I had mine in two days!
Zeke,

Get that Rain Report in Big Guy ..........


tigerhonaker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Zeke said:
I just had NITTO Invo's, 255/45/18's, put on my Bullitt a couple of weeks ago.

They fit fine on the stock Bullitt wheels. The wider tire provides a much firmer grip, especially in corners.

For being a performance tire, the NITTO Invo is quiet and comfortable. I have had this tire running at 135+ MPH with no problem. We've entered our 'monsoon' season here, so if we get any rain, I'll be out in it testing the wet performance of the Invo! :wink:

I recommend the NITTO Invo to anyone looking for a comfortable, reliable, quiet performance tire for the Bullitt. The Invo has had many good reviews.

I purchased mine online through DiscountTireDirect.com on eBay for $184 per tire. This includes shipping. Since these ship from their store in Scottsdale, Arizona, I had mine in two days!

Give us some photos of those, I bet they look awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
tigerhonaker said:
Barry,

Oh another set of Magnaflow #16674 are on the way :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you will like them ...........


tigerhonaker

Well... Im hashing it out I want to do the exhaust or the suspension...prb. going to go with the exhaust first just cause I havent touched,heard or viewed the supspension but I have heard the exhaust LOL.. Wont miss the supsension as much since I havent experienced it yet:lol: And no I dont want a ride in someones car with the Konis LOL STAY AWAY!!!!:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,443 Posts
tigerhonaker said:
Barry,

Oh another set of Magnaflow #16674 are on the way :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you will like them ...........


tigerhonaker
Wow! Terry likes them Magnaflow's so much - he's puttin' TWO systems on his car!

:badgrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:lol: :lol:
When I first read it I thought to myself how the heck did you screw up the first set....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
334 Posts
Worth the wait???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,498 Posts
Check out eBay... I got my INVO's there from a seller in CALI who does free shipping and will accept offers....
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top