Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering, does every Bullitt come with Goodyear Eagle 245/45 ZR 17 or does anybody have a different brand tire on the car? Any comments on tire pressure?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BU 1629 on 2001-07-05 23:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Bullitts should have Goodyear Eagle ZR45's on them. As for tire pressure, the recommended tire pressure is on a sticker on the inside of the glove compartment....

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yep, they're definitely Goodyears; however I have a set of BFG G-Forces on the way. I'll use those and save the originals for car shows and displays.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
put Michelin Pilots on my 97 GT and Dunlop SP Sport 5000's on my 99 GT. both handled much, MUCH better in the wet than stock Goodyears.
used 275/40's in the rear and kept 245/45's in the front. Mustangs handle VERY well with 275/40's in the rear.(at least in the dry!)
i recommend calling the Tire Rack to ANYONE who is thinking about new tires. those guys go out of their way to be helpful and they know a WHOLE lot more than me!! (not hard!)

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
well, you can always take the price you get quoted from tire rack and take them to your local retailer and ask them to match or come close!
5 OH B said these are NEW Goodyears and supposed to be better than the old Gatorbacks so i will keep them for a while till i decide

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have to say, my tires stick like glue on the interstate entrance ramps. Especially at about 60 mph on the 30mph ramps. They don't even squeal. I love it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts